It’s Dinner Time!
- If you haven’t used Panko Bread Crumbs, you must. This is something that will quickly become something you will use often and will love. Here is an easy recipe anyone can use for lunch or dinner.
What You Need
3 eggs / Panko Bread Crumbs / Salt /Pepper / Vegetable or Canola oil / Garlic salt ( optional)
Panko Fried Chicken Strips
Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 10 min| Total Time 20 min
- Cut chicken into thick strips cutting off all fat
- Place Panko Bread Crumbs in a shallow dish about 1- 1/2 -2 inches deep
- Beat 3 eggs on a shallow dish or plate
- Add 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper & a pinch of garlic salt (optional) to the egg
- In a frying pan put about an inch of canola or vegetable oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) on medium-high heat until oil is hot enough that it bubbles.
- Place chicken in egg mixture, covering both sides
- Place the egg soaked chicken strips in the Panko Bread Crumbs until both sides are well covered
- Carefully place in hot oil for about 2 minutes on each side, until cooked thoroughly through.
That’s it! Pretty easy huh? Serve and enjoy!
Please comment below and let me know how it worked out for you 🙂
Share this Post